Atlantic Council söker praktikant för HT2018
Are you interested in transatlantic relations and European affairs? Do you want to work for one of the leading think tanks in the world? Then look no further - the Atlantic Council Northern Europe Office is looking for an intern!
The Atlantic Council’s Northern Europe office in Stockholm is part of the Future Europe Initiative, which conducts research and activities to identify the challenges that Europe currently faces as well as devise practical transatlantic strategies to bolster a strong Europe allied to the United States.
Successful candidates will have a passion for European affairs, an entrepreneurial ethos, and a collegial spirit while also being an effective communicator and enjoying a fast-pace environment. Demonstrated interest in Europe, the European Union, transatlantic relations, and NATO through class work and/or experience is strongly preferred. Strong writing skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks are key.
The position is unpaid, but candidates gain valuable skills, experience, knowledge, and contacts. The fall internship at the Northern Europe office is 20 weeks long, thus following school semester dates (September 2018 - January 2019). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Conduct research to support the activities of the Northern Europe office.
- Manage contacts and networks. • Help manage the operations and administrative functions of the Northern Europe Office.
- Handle logistics for conferences and seminar organized by the Northern Europe office.
- Support in outreach and development as needed, such as social media channels.
- Organize and consolidate prep materials for various meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and public appearances.
- Must be an enrolled bachelor’s or a graduate student
- Must demonstrate an interest in transatlantic relations, and the core mission of the Atlantic Council. Demonstrated knowledge of the EU and NATO is highly desired.
- Must possess excellent writing and editing skills.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
- Must be able to commit 40 hours per week.
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your resumé and personal statement (in English) to email@example.com. Last day to apply is April 30th . We look forward to reading your application!