My loans - self-service round the clock
Using My Loans you can reserve books, renew loans and see when your books are due to be returned
Access My loans
Upon receiving a library card you get access to My loans with a user name and a password.
To log in
Log in to My loans via our web page or in the search motor Primo.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Forgotten your password? E-mail us at email@example.com
If the book you want to borrow is checked out you can reserve it.
- Find the book in Primo.
- Click on Reservation and fill in the needed information. You will be e-mailed when the book can be picked up. Books reserved in the main library can be picked up at the information desk.
Renew your loan using My loans. You can also renew loans by mailing or calling the information desk.
If a loan cannot be renewed it could mean that:
- the book is reserved
- the maximum number of renewals has been exceeded
- your overdue fines total SEK 100