FHS account and password
To log into the student portal, computers, student e-mail, learning platform and other IT services, you need to use a personal FHS account.
When you register for the first time your FHS account is created.. Remember that user identity, your password and assigned authorisations are personal and may not be lent out or become accessible to unauthorised persons.
The password should be changed every six months. To do so, go to myaccount.fhs.se and log in with your BankID to reset your password. The same procedure applies if you have forgotten your password.
Students without BankID
If you do not have a BankID, you can visit the Helpdesk at Drottning Kristinas väg 37 to change your password.
- The password should be changed every six months or if it has become known to any other person.
- At least twelve characters, of which at least one is an upper case letter, at least one is a lower case letter, contains at least one number, and at least one special character.
- It may not contain three or more of the same consecutive letter.
- It may not start or end with a number.
- It may not contain part of the username.
- It must differ from your old password by more than just the last character.
- It may not contain words that are considered weak.
If you have a problem with your login or obtaining access to your courses in Canvas, contact: