Student at SEDU
We at the Swedish Defence University are happy that you have chosen to study here and want you to feel at home.
The Student Web
Are you curious about what it is like to be a student at SEDU? The Student web is where we have gathered all information for current students.
The Student and Education Department
The Student and Education Department (Forsknings,- utbildnings- och studentavdelningen, FUS) deals with the following issues:
- Study and Career Guidance.
- Admission and Eligibility.
- Ladok (Student Records).
- Graduation and Degree Certificates.
- International Exchanges.
- Equal Treatment.
- Syllabi and Programme Syllabi.
- Course Catalogue and Information.
You will find us at Drottning Kristinas väg 25. Note that you will need a pass to get in, so let us know in advance who you would like to meet so that we can make an appointment.
Our study advisors have their offices at Drottning Kristinas väg 37, behind the reception area.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (study counselling, studying with disabilities and study certificates)
- email@example.com (admission/entry requirements to our courses and programmes taught in Swedish)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (admission/entry requirements to our international Master programmes)
- email@example.com (admission/entry requirements to our Officer’s programme)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Ladok/registration)
- email@example.com (Erasmus+, exchange studies)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (degree certificates)
- email@example.com (hand-out of written exams)
Box 278 05
115 93 Stockholm
Telephone: (+46) 08- 553 425 00