The university administration is responsible for ensuring common standards of administration that create good conditions for the management of the university as well as its core activities education and research.
The university administration offers service and support for the staff and students of the university. The administration consists of the following departments:
- The Vice-Chancellor’s Office
- Student and Education Department
- Department of External Relations and Communication
- Human Resources Department
- Anna Lindh Library (Swedish Defence University Library)
- Finance Department
- Strategic Planning Office
- Service Department
Head of University Administration is Ronny Modigs.