Studenter sedda från ovan.

Erasmus+ with disabilities

If you have a documented disability, you can also receive support during your exchange studies. On this page you will find tips and advice on how to proceed if you are interested in studying abroad.

If your application for special pedagogical support has been approved for your studies at the Swedish Defence University, there is a possibility that you may receive similar support when you complete your exchange semester. Get in touch with our international coordinator or study counsellor below.

Contact International Coordinator

Contact the Coordinator for Students with Disabilities

Support for additional costs

If you have been offered an exchange place and it turns out that you will meet extra costs during your exchange semester that are linked to your disability, you have the opportunity to apply for extra grants.

Get in touch with our international coordinator who will apply for extra funding from Erasmus+ when you have been offered an exchange place.

Medical certificates and medicines during your exchange

Make sure you have a medical certificate in English of your disability and your medications (together with the prescriptions) to the host country. Your doctor may also need to prove that the medicines is for private use, if it is in large quantities.