Student service desk
Our staff at the student service desk can help you with general questions related to studies, for example regarding registration, certificates, Ladok or counselling.
Despite the corona pandemic, the Student Helpdesk will be open as usual, on Tuesdays 10.00-12.00 until further notice, however, only to hand out examinations.
If students need to obtain an examination, but are unable to get to SEDU, at the moment exams can be scanned and emailed or posted out. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Course name
- Whether you wish to receive it by post or by email.
Any other questions should be directed to email@example.com.
The student service desk is located next to the reception in the main building at Drottning Kristinas väg 37.
The opening hours are Tuesdays 10.00-12.00 (this may be subject to change).
When the student service desk is closed, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we can help you with
- Collection of written exams
- Minor study counselling
- Study certificates
- Questions related to applications and admissions
- Transfer of credits and qualifications
- Exemptions from entry requirements
- Student rights
- Miscellanious, for example finding classroms or contact information