Choose course in programme
Several of our programmes include semesters where you make a choice of courses or apply for courses. The choice of course and application for the course is then handled in a local admission round on universityadmissions.se.
When will the election take place and when do I receive an admission notice
- Elections for the spring semester will take place during the first half of November. Admission notice comes at the end of December.
- Elections for the autumn semester will take place during the first half of May. Admission notice comes at the beginning of August.
Exact dates for the application period and admission notice are communicated to the students concerned before the election. Please monitor your email and any canvas page for your program.
Where do I apply?
To see the optional options within your education, you must be logged in to universityadmissions.se.
How do I log in?
- Either with your student account from FHS. Then select "Log in with university account" and select the Swedish Defence University as the university.
- Or log in with your account from universityadmissions.se.
- Or log in with an EDUID. Login service from SUNET.