Pause or cancel studies

You may need to pause or cancel your studies. There may be many reasons — perhaps you regret your choice of study? Perhaps you want to try doing something else for a while? Or maybe you have the opportunity to travel abroad and study on your own? Then you can either report non-completion or apply for approved leave from your studies.

Approved leave from studies

Approved leave from studies means taking a temporary break in your studies.


Non-completion means terminating studies prematurely without the intention of continuing at a later date.