Schedules and group room bookings
Here you can find your personal schedule as well as course schedules, information on teachers and premises. At the Swedish Defence University, Timeedit is the scheduling tool used.
Find your course schedule
- Open Timeedit and log in with your FHS account
- Select Schedule
- Select "course" from the search options in the box at the top left hand corner (you can also search for a teacher's timetable, premises and program).
- To find your course schedule, type the course name or the course code in the search field (for example, 1MF013). You can find the course code in the course plan.
If you do not have login details
If you do not have an active FHS account, click here to see a simplified version of a schedule. You can locate the schedules by following the instructions above.
Please note that schedules may change, sometimes at short notice.
Booking rooms in Timeedit
In Timeedit you can also book rooms. Rooms available for booking are:
- Kransen and Fjädern located in the student building at Drottning Kristinas Väg 47.
- The group rooms in the Anna Lindh Library.
You can book a maximum of 2 sessions up to 2 hours per day, and a maximum of 5 bookings over a period of 14 days, from the time of booking.
You can subscribe to your schedule on your phone. When you have opened the schedule, press "Subscribe" in the menu bar at the top of the schedule page.